Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Darling Jaelyn… My Motivation…

Have been quite a while since I last update my blog…

Life has been busy busy busy…  Through it all, what I want to say is… Jaelyn has been my motivation…

Pictures paint a thousand words… So here you go… some pictures of my darling baby!

Nite without daddy 

The above are pictures of Jaelyn on the night that Daddy went for Men’s meeting. So we are spending the night together without Daddy and I’m trying to put her to bed all by myself !!! Yippie! Ladies night for us!

passport photo

We have been planning for a holiday trip to Hong Kong this June Holiday. Been talking and talking about it but just when we were about to book the air tickets, we realised we can’t proceed without Jaelyn’s passport and we haven made one for her… So I decided to take her passport photo on our own and apply it online. It only takes 3 working days!! And I just want it done so we took this picture when she just woke up. Haha… I hope she doesn’t blame me when she sees her passport picture when she grows up… Keke…

 

JJ in her shades 

There’s a bazaar going on at Punggol Plaza, we bought her a shade since she liked to play with my glasses so much. And yes, she really loves it (for a season only). Haha… my superstar!

Jaelyn long wkend with mummy

Here’s a summary pictures of my cheeky girl after turning 1 year old. Having her around is so much FUN!!! Hazel asked me once, do I regret having a child so early? My answer is NOPE! NO WAY!!! Though the pregnancy was a nightmare… the child is definitely a SWEET SWEET DREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails