Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time Flies… Really…

Seriously I didn’t realise that I haven’t been blogging for 2 months. I know that I didn’t update for a long time but wow!!! is really a long 2 months…

Been really busy… just finished interim audit not too long ago and am now rushing to close the year end accounts. Auditors are coming AGAIN by the end of this month to conduct year end audit. Sometimes I wonder when can I ever get away from numbers…

Hmm… Been feeling really moody lately… I think stress is getting ahead of me. Hmm…. let’s see some happy memories…

Korea1

Just want to be very random this morning. Take a look, that’s my honeymoon pictures!!! Very long time ago in Korea!!! (Actually I’m just married for …3 good years… haha)

Teddy bear museum

The famous Teddy Bear Museum

I love honeymoon

page

Romancing Korea in the cold cold winter… hmm… Missed Korea already!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails