Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

“I gave you one already…”

IMG_1065

Lately conversation with Jaelyn has been rather interesting. She has grown so much and talking to her can be rather amusing.

Just the other day, Daddy bought Jaelyn a packet of marshmallows. As usual, she can’t wait another day before she opened up her treats and started munching… So I asked her, “Jaelyn, can I have one please?” She replied, “Ok!” and quickly pop one marshmallow into my mouth. After a while, I asked her again… “Can I have one please?” and her reply…

“Mummy, I gave you one already!”

My big baby is so cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails