Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Jaelyn's cookies

My Princess Jaelyn is in the mood of baking...

She baked some ready-mix cookies with 阿姨 but still she wanted to do cookies "that can use the cookie cutters kind" she said.

So to meet that request I browsed around for simple cookie dough recipe & decided to try one that I found in a recipe book at home.

Jaelyn was really excited after I finally rolled out the dough. She happily cut out her cookies with the cookies cutters & decorated them all by herself!

Even when I told her its time for bed & mummy will finish up for her. She replied, "You must put the M&M and rainbow rice on every cookie ok?!"

So proud of my little 4year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails