Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Baby is sick…

An overdue post… (by 1 month)

Over the weekend, Jaelyn was very very sick…

Last Friday, my mum called me in the evening to quickly rush home because Jaelyn is coughing very badly and didn’t take her dinner nor drink her milk. I literately ran across the bridge linking Suntec to Gateway to catch the bus and reached home within 30min. She was indeed very listless… not much smile and babbles… very quiet… that’s not my usual cheerful baby…

Vincent and I quickly brought her home and gave her medicine from the previous visit to the doctor… We both thought its just a cough and she will recover quickly…

But she had a very difficult sleep that night… she was coughing every few minutes and crying alot through the night.. so I decided to bring her to the doctor first thing in the morning.

After she woke up on Saturday morning, I quickly packed the milk and off we go heading to Gleneagles to see Dr. Y Y Yip… But half way through the journey, Jaelyn threw up all over herself and we have to stop by my mum’s place to get her changed. Then we realised Dr. Y Y Yip was on leave. (Vincent joked that its a sign we shouldn’t go there. So we changed course, brought her to Sembawang to see Dr. Goh at Kidlink instead. She threw up the second time on the way to Sembawang…

When we reached the clinic, everyone has to have their temperature taken before we entered the clinic… and we found out Jaelyn was running a fever at 37.7 degree Celsius. Anyway it was a short waiting time and we quickly get her medicine and headed home.

By the time we reached home, it’s almost 12noon and Jaelyn only drank 4oz of milk the whole morning.

She doesn’t want her porridge, doesn’t really want her milk… Threw up a few more times at home… it was a very very sad Saturday… we didn’t make it for Dr. Kim Sung Hae service so we watched it from home over the internet. I must say her piano was very well played and full of anointing. Jaelyn finally fell asleep so peacefully during the piano session… (She didn’t catch a wink that whole day… she was just feeling so uncomfortable and so scared of the vomiting) I teared… I felt so sorry for my baby… so heart pain that she didn’t eat that day… sobsob…. I don’t like her to be sick…

She got better on Sunday, drink slightly more milk. Can walk around the house a bit more and played with her toy for a short while… and only threw up once. But she didn’t take her nap for long because she woke up every time she coughed… My poor darling…

JJ

Jaelyn catching some sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails