Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sigh…

Yesterday Jaelyn’s diarrhoea got better… Bought her home last night AND ………………………

Her fingers got caught by the lift door… I got the shock of my life… I shouted louder than her! I quickly pulled her fingers out and they are all red! Can see the veins… Thank God she’s ok… the swell went off after cold compress…

Sigh… so discouraged… Feel lousy… How come she keeps getting hurt…. How come I never watch over her properly…

I’m so tired… It’s really not easy to take care and bring up a child… Missing her now already… not bringing her home tonight as I’m going for the Song of Solomon bible study…

1 comment:

  1. Don't have to feel too discouraged la, my friend.. we all learn from the experiences and become better parents.. =D jia you bah..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails