Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Darling is sick… Diarrhea Day 3

Today is the 3rd day Jaelyn is having diarrhea…

It’s the first time Jaelyn had a diarrhea and I don’t really know what to do. It started on Monday, my mum called me in the evening saying that Jaelyn seems to be having a diarrhea as she has watery poo after her milk and it’s the 4th times in the day already. So I quickly rushed home… but not in time to visit the doctor.

Tuesday, after Jaelyn woke up and had her first feed, she poo poo again… So I brought her to Kidlink to see Dr. Goh. The good thing about Kidlink is that short waiting time but it’s super far. Anyway took some medicine and went home. Dr. Goh said she can continue with her milk and we may dilute the milk if we want to. The diarrhea medicine taste horrible, Jaelyn threw up after tasting it for the first time. I diluted her milk… but she seems to be hungry every hour… but if I give her anything above 3 scoops, she will poo immediately after the feed. Sigh… Tueday, Jaelyn took 4 hours nap, didn’t eat her lunch… just a bit of porridge in the evening and a few feed of diluted milk…

To make things worst, she slipped and fell and cut her right pinky finger. It’s the worst kind of cut she ever had. Can still see the loose skin dangling… I was helpless… I cried… I don’t know what to do, its so painful to me… I don’t know how to stop the bleeding… Clueless and Helpless…

Wednesday, Jaelyn woke up at 9am, gave her the first feed of milk… after 10min… she soiled her diaper. Sigh… I sent her to my mum. She was unusually quiet and listless throughout the cab journey… my heart sank… I went to NTUC to buy a tin of Friso Soy powder (Isomil soy powder for 6months and above doesn’t come in small tin). She refused to drink at first… but in the end, I guessed it’s better than nothing so she drank. She poo-ed 2 more times in the day. After work, I went to fetch her… She’s moody… quite cranky… Came back… had 2 feeds of soy milk.. poo… had another feed of soy milk.. finally fell asleep 30min ago from tiredness…

I’m totally worn out… tired but don’t feel like sleeping… I don’t know how else can I make her recover faster except to pray… She’s into the 4th day of diarrhea… I wonder how is her body taking it… I don’t want to send her to hospital… No! I don’t want her on drip… she is well hydrated, she drinks water and glucose drink given by the pd… I want my baby to get well soon soon soon!

2 comments:

  1. Take care.. not easy when baby is sick. You got to keep yourself strong to take care of her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Jae... U take care! :) Will be praying for her...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails