Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jaelyn & Me Time

I always wanted to spend quality time with Jaelyn especially now that Jaime is taking up most of my attention.

But with the freaking hot weather, going outdoor is really a no no for me. So last Sunday, after Jaime KO for her afternoon nap, I brought Jaelyn to Compasspoint Swensen for an ice-cream treat!

We had a short one hour together, eating fries with ice-cream & a machine car ride. Then we hurry home in case Jaime wake for feed and I turned down her request to shop for a story book… now I feel bad… I wanted to hurry home because of meimei… Wonder if that quality 1hr counts? Really not easy to be a mummy of 2.

J1 & mummy


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails