Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother of Two

It’s really not easy handling two kids.

J&J-vert

Jaime is a baby and needs a lot of attention. Taking care of her is almost taking up all of my time. Feeding 2 hourly is tiring me out. On top of that, my very jealous Jaelyn is constantly fighting for attention as well.

Even bedtime is challenging. I have to “feed” Jaime to sleep and she can’t fall asleep when Jiejie is talking all the time. And Jaelyn refused to leave the room, saying “I want Mummy to sleep with me.” I felt so torn apart!

However, when Jaelyn is in a good mood, she can be very nice to meimei. Seeing my two girls together just bring a smile to my face.

IMG_1312


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails