Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our new addition - Jaime Chua

After a long long wait, finally we received our family’s latest addition with great joy.

Birth of Jaime

Chua Jing Yi Jamie, clocked in to earth on 9th March 2011 at 12:23

Mummy went on natural delivery WITHOUT epidural!!! And the whole delivery took about 4hours plus. I was warded in the morning at 8am with 5cm dilation. The nurse induced me at 8.45am. By 11.20am, I’m 8cm dilated with contraction far apart. My induction dosage was doubled and I went through hell for the next 45min before Jaime was out in 5 pushes.

Glad that the delivery went smoothly and Jaime forever reminds me of God’s faithfulness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails