Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally....

Finally... I managed to set up a blog for myself!!!

Think I must be living in some far away ulu kampong... I really think blogging is not my cup of tea until... yesterday... Seeing Wendy blogging live right into her delivery that makes me really determine to try it out.

I find it very hard to keep up with anything... Like my multiply, friendster and facebook... I think I have absent from these website(s) for quite a long while. I will REALLY trying not to MIA from this blog ok??!!...

Phew... Let's see how long this blog will survive...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails