Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jaelyn turning ONE soon…

My baby is turning one real soon… Oh man… Cannot believe it! Actually it is quite stressful to plan a 1st Birthday Party… When I look at what San did for Jayvon… ARGH…

Really running out of time. We wanted to book Aranda Country Club but it’s quite expensive. After thinking through, we have decided to just have a small party at home with family members and close friends. Hmm… Make it up when she is older and can appreciate party more…

Trying to make it up a bit, I bought some nice nice deco for her home party…

Picture 523A Pooh 1st Candle

Picture 524 

Pooh Table Cover

Picture 525

Pooh “Happy 1st Birthday” Banner

Picture 526

And Nice Nice Pooh Scene Setter…. (Haha… we wanted to shift this to her room as wallpaper after her Birthday party)

AND… You won’t believe what we bought for her to wear on that Special Day… …

Picture 527

YES! Pooh Dress!!! Its very cute de.. Got the Pooh ears popping out on the shoulder… heehee..

Okie, I admit, I like Pooh not Jaelyn!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Wow... Very nice! Especially the Pooh dress loh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails