Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah!!! Finally…

Wow… I finally downloaded the “Window Live Writer”!!! Highly recommended by Sandra and confirmed by Edmund. Phew…

Anyway, I’m just so out of touch with all these blogging stuff… Tried to download this writer the moment San shared with me but half the time very scare I will load wrongly etc… So I wait and wait lor….

Until JUST NOW… I finally understood what San & Edmund said about the bad alignment in Blogspot… So i FINALLY downloaded this “Window Live Writer”! And alas! In the process of downloading, my MSN version was being updated as well… So now, my MSN looks a bit unfamiliar to me… Heh…

Oh oh!!! Now I can blog in my favorite PINK!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails