Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaelyn!!!


Jaelyn's 1st Birthday from Sheryl Dua on Vimeo.

Jaelyn’s actual Birthday is on 4th Feb 2009. Vincent decided that we buy a small cake and sing her birthday song at home as a mini celebration. She is really really happy! Hmm…. I think for now, she is still at the stage that she prefers to be among us because she hasn’t really develop her social skills. Happy Birthday my Darling!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can really feel your love for Jaelyn from the pictures and your posts. She is a lucky little girl! I hope your little princess had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails