Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day!!!

I’m missing my “Valentine” at this very moment while I’m blogging… Hubby on reservist and he has to stay in tonight for his night duty… Waiting for his call at 2am!

Anyway, we celebrated Valentine on Thursday when he booked out. We have a great great dinner at OutBack! Followed by sweet dessert at MOF.

My hubby scored 100points for this Valentine!!! He surprised me with a prezie!!! A “Guess” watch!!! My watch was spoilt for months… Now I got a new one!!! Then this morning when I went to work, Audrey told me that there’s something for me at the Recept… and Evangelyn presented a bouquet of roses to me!!! By my hubby of course! He is really the “1st” one to send this year because he sent 1 day ahead… :)

photosc

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet gesture! I’m very lucky to have my wedding anniversary on Valentine’s day. It really makes the day much more special. On this year’s anniversary, we had invited all our friends and relatives to the party at one of the Chicago venues. All married (or couple) guests had a great time as it was also like a secondary Valentine’s Day party for them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails