Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day with Hubby

Vincent is booking out this morning and I really wanted to prepare a Valentine Breakfast for him… but I must admit when it comes to cooking, he is way way much much better than me.

Anyway, after searching through many recipes online, I confirmed that I’m really not good at cooking. But I really don’t want to buy as I find it not sincere enough. So I headed to the supermarket, bought a packet of Pancake ready mix and this is the simple breakfast we had this morning!

V Day breakfast

Isn’t it full of love???

Then we went to visit Jaelyn at my mum’s place, didn’t bring her back last night after CG. Thought of putting her there tonight as well so that we can spend some time together BUT my dad just informed us that he needs to see the Chinese sinseh tomorrow morning for his backache and we have to bring her back tonight. Hmm…

Anyway, I managed to bargain to bring her back after service so that I get to sit in this week service with hubby! And thanks to Pastor Kong for the lovely renewal of vow and exchange of rings. It’s so meaningful and memorable!

V Day 012

Ok, I need to get my beauty sleep to stay attractive for my spouse! Needs to get my exercise plan out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails