Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally Back Home…

Yeah… Daddy finally finished his 17days long reservist… phew… Finally we are back home and life back to normal!

Jaelyn is so happy to be back home, enjoying her own comforter set… I took many pictures but… if you follow me on Twitter, you would know that I accidentally deleted all the photos before I even uploaded them… sobsob…

Anyway, she was really happy the whole day and so I took a few new photos to make up for the loss so that I can update my blog with new pics!

Jaelyn drinking milk

Jaelyn enjoying herself lying down on her bed and our sofa…

Oh yes! She finally holds her own bottle… She knew how to long ago but simply refused to do it the moment I let go my hand. Finally she decided that she cannot be lazy for long… HaHa…

Since its her first weekend home after so long, so I decided to make her the lovely pancake that she missed last week. And she almost finished one pancake all by herself.

Jae's breakfast We are just so glad to be home! We both don’t like Daddy to be on reservist… hmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails