Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Setting up Jaelyn’s Personal Blog

If you are wondering how come there is no update from this blog for a while… that is because I am busy setting up a blog for Jaelyn… Ok… I am guilty for posting 2 entries on Valentine here so… it go against the initial purpose of setting this blog for Jaelyn and Valentine has nothing to do with her… so Mummy feels guilty and decided that I should re-do a blog that is truly hers…

Since I’m going to re-do a blog for her… I recounted the events of her life and start blogging for her from Day 1 of her life… It is so hard playing catching up… She is reaching 13months soon and I just managed to update her life up to 6months…. well… almost half done! Hee…

Then now, I start to wonder, what to post here then??? If everything about her is going to be at her personal blog… What can I update at this blog? I like to update blog with pictures!!! And I don’t really take picture of myself after I bloated from pregnancy…. My camera only has Jaelyn and more Jaelyn… On top of that, I can’t manage 2 blogs!!! Sigh… this is what my hubby would call  "Gek Kiang!” Hmm….

Nevermind…. I’ll just update with Jaelyn’s pic everywhere… Haha…

Jae & Mum

Oh yah… you can view Jaelyn’s blog at :

http://princess-jaelyn.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails