Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Had A Bad Day – 4 March 2009

Wednesday was one of the worst day in the week. I was at the mercy of Murphy… whom I did not want to get acquainted with…

  1. Being confronted by colleague for something which was her fault and not mine
  2. Being confronted for not taking responsibility for something fellow colleague did not do… my fault
  3. Jaelyn cried when I fetched her home because her Daddy is not around… Daddy’s fault
  4. Cab driver kept complaining about going to Punggol (my house) when Jaelyn is still crying… Cab driver’s fault
  5. Confronted the cab driver for grumbling and he retaliated by driving at an incredible speed of 40km/hr with no car on the road… my fault???
  6. Scolded the cab driver for driving too slow… of course its the driver’s fault
  7. Jaelyn knocked her head against the bed and got a bump near her right eye… the bed’s fault
  8. Jaelyn couldn’t sleep until 12.30am… the bed’s fault for causing her injury
  9. Jaelyn cried at 1.30am, have to carry and coax her to sleep… nobody’s fault
  10. Jaelyn cried again at 5am, carry her and pat her to sleep… nobody’s fault

Woke up on Thursday morning, felt as if I never slept at all… Feeling blue all the way… BUT STILL,  I know God will restore the day back…

JJ baby

Jaelyn laughing (still with tears) because Mummy is smacking the bed for hurting her right eye…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails