Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Visit to the Clinic

I brought Jaelyn for her booster dose for Pneumococcal vaccine on Monday…

While waiting for our turn, Jaelyn was walking all over the clinic… She just can’t sit still… I didn’t tell her the purpose of the visit… So she was enjoying herself, walking up and down… peeping at other babies in the clinic… Then she played with a 5 year old Caucasian girl which I thought was a real breakthrough for my very “snobbish” daughter.

So she was having a good time before the jab. I was so anxious because it has been 6 months since her last injection and she was only a baby back then… I was just worried that she might struggle and make a fuss… Surprisingly, my baby Jaelyn is so brave & courageous!!! She cried for less than 30sec… Cried lesser than when she was a baby! Hmm…

After the jab, we waited further to make payment and Jaelyn is walking  around the clinic again… and something interesting happened… There was a girl crying after her consultation so I took a sweet to comfort her to stop crying… and my Jaelyn (she’s supposed to be all over the clinic right?) saw me from a distance, screamed and yelled and quickly stretched out her hand asking me to carry her! Haha… she must be jealous.

Visit to the clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails