Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long weekend with Jaelyn

It’s going to be a 4 days long weekend for Jaelyn & me. My parents went Malaysia to visit my eldest uncle (85yrs old!) and for the annual “Qing Ming” festival. They left on Friday afternoon and will only be back late Sunday night, so I took leave on Friday and the coming Monday to take care of my darling…

Yesterday we brought her for a swim at the Anchorvale Community Club! I think she really began to enjoy water more!!!

Today is my friend’s (Zhiping) wedding and so early in the morning was all busy preparation to attend the wedding… I was really keeping my fingers crossed that she wouldn’t make a lot of noise during the matrimony but it happened… I believed she did make her presence felt at the wedding with all the shouting and yelling… And she had a great time walking around Marina Oriental Ballroom, playing with the mirror and the crystal light that I was so worried that she would break anything.

I could have taken a picture of her there but alas! I forgot to bring the camera… I mean there’s enough things to pack for Jaelyn alone.

Anyway, she was so tired after the wedding, she fell asleep slightly before we reached home. Here’s a pic of her totally worn out after the wedding…

JJ 057-vert

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails