Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Asia Conference vs. Poxy Pox

AC tag In the blogging mood today… so better hurry!

I missed the whole Asia Conference 2010 due to my chicken pox! But I’m just so so so thankful for the thoughtfulness of City Harvest Church! They created this iPhone App – AC Radio and being an iPhone user, I benefited greatly from this app.

Almost all the preaching sessions were aired “live” via AC Radio so that I can be greatly blessed by great messages from great men of God.

A few pointers that I have caught during this Asia Conference which greatly touched my life. First of all was the Friday morning session by Dr. David Yonggi Cho. His preaching is simple yet full of anointing. I was especially inspired when he shared that we must “always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus Christ, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.” quoted from the bible 2 Corinthians 4:10. It was as if the Holy Spirit spoke directly into my heart! He said that Christians must not have inferior complexity because Christ is living in us. I was greatly moved. His words reminded me that I am someone worthy, at least worth Jesus dying for. Immediately I am so lifted up in the spirit.

Following this session was a powerful sharing by the world renowned evangelist Rev. Reinhard Bonnke. His faith in God and love for people is amazing! He is so bold! I’m so blown away.

I was looking forward to Sunday morning service that will be broadcast over the internet. First visual contact with Asia Conference and is Dr. Yonggi Cho again!

Dr.Cho

(I even took a picture of Dr. David Yonggi Cho off the laptop screen!)

He said, “Christianity without miracles is no Christianity at all”. I really love his 4th dimensional teachings on praying, believing, visualizing and confessing!

Asia Conference ended with a big big blast with Dr. A.R Bernard closing the conference with an impactful word! He shared about being the “Model Citizen”! I’m so touched by his sharing on the reconciliation of God. God is not just into reconciling man’s relationship to God, but also reconciling man to his original self concept (man is created in the image of God)!!!

I can’t agree more to this! I have studied before on the discrepancy between the “real self” and the “ideal self” that people have. The message that Dr. Bernard preached is so true! We need to be reconciled back to the original self concept that God has given to mankind. It’s so important for us to have a good self image in line with God’s original intention!

I believe in everyone’s heart, there is an “Ideal self” that we always wanted to be. We want to do great things, the desire for greatness is the piece of eternity that God has put in our heart. Let us be bold to live out the true self! Let’s pray, confess, believe and visualize and bring that which is non-existence into existence! We can achieve happiness, prosperity and progress in our life! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails