Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Missing my Princess…

Let me showcase my princess Jaelyn’s growing up pictures!

JJ 2nd Xmas

Jaelyn’s 2nd Christmas! Look at her happy face with all her presents!!!

Xmas with Claire

Christmas with Claire!!! Her very few childhood khakis!

JJ 1st visit to zoo

There was just this once when Jaelyn was sick and I told her, “If you get well by Sunday, Mummy will bring you to the zoo.” Then my princess woke up on Sunday morning and said, “Mummy, zoo!” Though she was still having abit of running nose, we brought her nevertheless. It was a crazy 1hour queue to get the tickets and she was so upset with the heat. Her first zoo experience was only about 4hours long, with 1 hour spent on queuing. No more zoo on Sundays…

JJ & Barney

Jaelyn & her best friend, Barney! It’s amazing how all kids love Barney and how popular is the “I love you” song!

Drawings on the wall

I hope you like my daughter’s first masterpiece, titled “Drawing on the wall”! Sometimes she will come to me, points to the wall and said, “Mummy, drawing! Who draw?!” See her cheeky glance?

Hairclips

One of her favourite phrase is “mei mei” (nice, pretty in Chinese). So when she saw this hairclips at Punggol Plaza she said to me “mei mei” and I bought for her, 3 for $12! And to date, none of them is in one piece. Hmm… Talks about Terrible 2…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails