Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Grounded Day 12

3 June 2010, Thursday, the 12th day that I’m being grounded home due to my chicken pox.

Went to the doctor early this morning to get some cough syrup and to ask him if I’m alright to go out. Sad to hear that my poxy scabs have not fallen off, it’s still better to stay home. Doctor said though it is not as contagious as the blister but it’s STILL CONTAGIOUS!

If you have not gotten chicken pox, I would strongly recommend you to take the vaccine, especially if you are an adult. It is usually more severe in adults and take longer to heal. There is higher chance of complication as well. I had very high fever for 2 days and very bad body ache before the onset of the blisters.

Ok… enough of the chicken pox story… It’s 12.30am and I can’t get to sleep. Too much of slacking and plus the cough syrup I took in the afternoon caused me to nap till 6pm. Now I’m wide awake!

I’m really missing my bubbly 2 year old, who is staying at my mum’s place due to my poxy.

Let me use this opportunity to update her pictures!!!

In the next blog entry…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails