Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

More of Jaelyn

After turning 2, my princess enters into the famous “Terrible Two” period. It isn’t that terrible, in fact, life is getting really exciting for her and for me!

JJ CNY10

Chinese New Year 2010, this is Jaelyn’s 3rd Chinese New Year celebration. It also reminds me that she was borne 2 days before Chinese New Year… (Can you imagine confinement right into the festive season?) Anyway, she has really grown. She likes to carry her small “Little Pony” bag wherever she goes. She can put on her own shoes and sometimes her socks. She is also showing her princess syndrome, she used to put her shoes nicely back to the shoe rack but these days, she just left them where she took them off. Hmm…

Jaelyn @ Explorerkid

During the Chinese New Year period (after the 3rd day of CNY where normal working life resumed), my parents went Thailand for holiday and so I have took leave to take care of Jaelyn while they were away. I really cracked my brain how to spend 5 days with her. I really want to spend quality time with her. So I decided to bring her to “eXplorerkid” at Downtown East since we got the vouchers during our stay at Downtown East chalet. It’s a huge indoor children playground! Jaelyn had lots of fun there. Going through the mega playground, climbing up, sliding down… after 3 rounds and I’m dead tired with a blister on my arm. Phew!!! Needs lotsa energy to take care of a 2 year old. We ended the session with a MacDonald treat for Jaelyn!

Slacking away

Can you tell from the picture that my baby has grown? No more a baby, now a cutie pie, a real toddy!  She is slacking and snacking away…

Sleeping Jaelyn

Some still moments of my princess. Isn’t she sweet even when she’s sleeping? My sleeping beauty!

Once again, ending of with, “Mommy loves you!” Really!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails