Love of my Life

Love of my Life

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jaelyn’s 2nd Birthday!

Having a kid makes me realised how much effort is needed to prepare for a Birthday!

Some people prepare for their kid’s Birthday as early as half a year in advance. Me? Hmm… I think about 1month or less???

Jaelyn’s birthday is just 5 days after Daddy’s. So every year, end January beginning of February is a busy period for me. It’s just me alone, planning for 2 birthdays! This year, Daddy really wanted to have a chalet BBQ and frankly, I have no idea what to do for Jaelyn. I mean she is just 2 years old! She has no much friends, neither do I have many friends with kids. It’s really hard, trying to figure out 5 kids to invite for her Birthday, I only managed to get 2 toddlers (Jayden and Claire) and 2 other babies (Gabriel and Nat). Good enough, really! I thought to myself, would she even remember she had a birthday party when she was two?

My sister-in-law has generously blessed us with a chalet unit at Downtown East! Vincent is totally excited about his BBQ birthday and me? The Birthday cake of course! I love cakes!!!

JJ 2nd Bday

Well, you can see that the father and daughter are enjoying their birthday party! My daughter actually enjoyed satay! One of my favourites too!

JJ Bday group

Love the cake! I ordered from Pine Garden and it tastes FAB!!!The design is nice too! Just that the pink wordings can’t stand out, can’t really see JAELYN…

JJ Bday unwrapping

Jaelyn was enjoying the chalet so much that she cried and kicked the taxi door the next morning when we checked out to go home. But you bet she had a great time unwrapping her presents when we got home!

JJ Bday Actual

I make it a point to celebrate her birthday again on the actual day - 4th February. Look at my princess, she wore a crown and a top with many colors!!! Another tasty cake from Bakerzin. Yummy!

IMG_0144

I just want to say, “Jaelyn, Mummy loves you! Always!!!”

(Missing her dearly now…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails